ISCOM S5600-28C-EI-24F-AC/D Manag. L3 Aggr. Switch
The Layer 3 ISCOM S5600-EIseries switch,developed by Raisecom, is an aggregation device designed forenterprises, campuses, residences, and carrier Customer Premises Network(CPN). It provides 1000 Mbit/s or 10 Gbit/s Layer 2 or Layer 3 wire-speed forwarding capabilitiesand 40Gbit/s expanded interfaces.The ISCOM S5600-EIseries switchis integrated withadvanced features,such as user authentication, access control, and bandwidth management. It features flexible networking, individualized Quality of Service(QoS), sound access control, complete networkmanagement, and high stability, thus fully meetingthe requirements of carriers.
- 24 x 100/1000 Mbit/s SFP downlink interfaces.
- 4 x 1000 Mbit/s or 10 Gbit/s SFP+ uplink interfaces.
- Provide the RJ45 Console interface.
- Provide the MiniUSB Console interface.
- Provide the SNMP interface which supports out-ofband management.
- Support Dual 220 VAC power supply.
- Support one service expansion slot. for 10G SFP+ or 40G QSFP+
- Full L2 Features
- L3 Routing Static, RIP, ISIS, OSPFv3, BGP4+, Policy Routing