ISCOM RAX711 is a New Generation Carrier-grade Ethernet demarcation device with 2 x GE SFP Network Interfaces (NNI) and 4 x combo User Interfaces (UNI). ISCOM RAX711 can be implemented to E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree and E-Access services for Mobile backhaul, Large Enterprise, Small/Medium Business service solution. It guarantees end-to-end SLA performance monitoring and service visibility by latest hardware complied with OAM, CFM and Y.1731. Service-based Qos will help to differentiate flows and commit forwarding priority within each EVC. It supports ITU-T G.8032/1 to provide ring/linear protection with 50ms for mobility backhaul and business connection. ISOCM RAX711 provides optional version complied with ITU-T G.8262 SyncE for network synchronization.
• 2×100/1000 Base-X uplink ports;
• 4xCOMBO (4×100/1000M SFP; 4×10/100/1000M RJ45 ports)
• G.8031/32 service protection with 50ms guarantee
• Hardware-based IEEE802.1ag CFM, Y.1731/SLA
• Compliant with G.8262 SyncE (optional)
• REAP platform compliant with MEF CE models, which guarantees quick launch of new services and committed SLA
• Device pre-configuration based on ext-OAM, service provisioning based on E-LM and remote NMS management